- Waterwise use the facilities to run their primary schools programme. They have a dedicated boat storage locker and resources inside the Clubrooms.
- Birkenhead New World are supporters and sponsors of the Club.
- Aratika Waka Ama use the Clubrooms as the base for their water sports.
- Rotary Birkenhead hold meetings at the Clubrooms every Wednesday at 6pm.
- Harcourts use the Clubrooms for weekly team meetings. They have supported us through sponsorship of chairs.
- Birkenhead Residents Association use the Clubrooms for some of their community meetings and functions, such as meeting the candidates at the last local election.
- Pest Free Kaipatiki and Kaipatiki Public Arts Trust use the Clubrooms for meetings and functions.
- Mere Roberts - one of our committee members - chairs the Hinemoa Park Placemaking group, they also use the Clubrooms for meetings.
- Yachting NZ regularly makes use of the Clubrooms for coaching and high performance training and meetings.
- The Club regularly engages with the Kaipatiki Local Board.
- The NZ Team Sailing Association organise a national Secondary Schools 420 sailing programme. Several Auckland schools have used NBYC as the base for their 420 teams. In 2016, the Kristin team, sailing out of NBYC, placed 2nd in the National champs and went on to win 1st place in the Australasian 420 championships.
We are happy to provide the Clubrooms at a significant discount - if not gratis - to these and other community groups.